Women are afraid of meeting a serial killer. Men are afraid of meeting someone...– When Strangers Click, a 2011 documentary about online dating. It reminds me of that famous Margaret Atwood quote: “Men are afraid that women will laugh at them. Women are afraid that men will kill them.” It also reminds me of something written by one of the mods of Sex Worker Problems: “Misandry...
untaste: scvlptures: depression is when you don’t really care about anything anxiety is when you care too much about everything and having both is just like what Yeah
kungsholmens konstförening-möte + alla härliga människor i föreningen att matte nationella är över för i år fick reda på att vi har ingen diagnos i franska på torsdag woho jag är med på bild i senaste numret av radikalt forum :-)
baby-scars: yahoo is going to delete every blog that doesn’t reblog my selfies sorry i don’t make the rules
multipack: do u ever go to school confident in what ur wearing and then u actually get there and ur kind of just like wow well this was an awful idea
Anonymous asked: 44.
I'm so bored
1. Did you wake up cranky?
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
5. Can you commit to one person?
6. How do you look right now?
7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
8. How often do you listen to music?
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
14. Can you drive a stick shift?
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
16. Are you going out of town soon?
17. When was the last time you cried?
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
23. Are you nice to everyone?
24. What are you sitting on right now?
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
28. Do you get a lot of colds?
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
30. Does anyone hate you?
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
32. Do you like watching scary movies?
33. Are you a jealous person?
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
35. Did you have a dream last night?
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
44. What’s the best part about school?
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
48. Were you single over the last summer?
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
lnnea: I said something once and it didn’t really go very well
Ezra Miller: Ezra on Madame Bovary →
ezradelrey: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower star will play Leon Dupuis, one of Emma Bovary’s (Mia Wasikowska) lovers, in Sophie Barthes’ big-screen adaptation of Gustave Flaubert’s novel, which begins filming in the summer. “I’m very excited. There have been a lot of adaptations of the book before, but…
missingaudrey: HEY REMEMBER BACK THEN IN 1961 WHEN BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY’S CAME OUT AND HOLLY GOLIGHTLY DID NOT SAY ANYTHING AFTER PAUL VARJAK SAID “I LOVE YOU” AND THEN 50 YEARS LATER SOMEONE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUN TO MAKE A SCREENCAP OF HOLLY SAYING “THANKS” AND THEN WE ALL GOT REALLY MAD BECAUSE THAT SHIT NEVER HAPPENED AND PEOPLE THINK IT’S COOL WITHOUT NOTICING IT ISN’T TRUE BECAUSE THEY...
martincrieffsbakedpotato: stilesthejeepwhisperer: I don’t know what Eurovision is but it sounds like Europe’s Hunger Games that’s it that is literally what it is
blein: sO my friend’s dog died and she lives in New York City and so she had to take it to the vet by the subway and she put the dead dog in the suitcase on the subway and it was a pretty big dog and some dude saw that she was struggling with the suitcase so he asked if she needed help with it and he said do you mind me asking what’s in it and she didn’t want to say a dead dog so shE SAID IT WAS...
Reasons To Be Happy: Dead trees still stand and so can you. You have five fingers on each hand. One day those fingers will travel from your lap to someone else’s and that person will know all the bad stuff and still want to kiss you. Seasons are guaranteed when nothing else seems to be.